Hai friends here is the code to display your ads whether it's adsense or anything else below the Post title in Blogger. Putting the ads below the post title attracts more and more visitors as the visitors first sees the post title then the content(By which they are made to see the ad below it too) And increases the chances of getting them clicked. So be cool, Just follow the below steps! :)
Note: The below tutorial will help you to display ads below post title on post pages and not on home page or on search results!
Follow the Below Steps:
1.) Getting the code:
- First copy the code of the ad size to get displayed on this region from your Publisher's panel of any ad network.
- Then Encode the copied code using this tool(Click me) to escape special characters. If you directly implemented then blogger won't accept it.
- Copy that escaped code.
2.) Adding The code to your Template:
- After you have encoded your ad code it's ready to be implemented.
- Now go to your dashboard.
- Go to design>Edit Html.
- Tick the expand widget templates check box.
- Look for the following code in your template,
- After you have found the above code paste the following code below it.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> PLACE ESCAPED AD CODE HERE</b:if>
- Relpace the word PLACE ESCAPED AD CODE HERE with the escaped code you generated.
- That's it! Save the template and watch for the ads to get displayed below every post's title on every post page.
Feel free to hit Like, Share or Comment if you like this Post.