This software will be very useful for storing your valuable information online, which cannot be retrieved if your computer crashes suddenly.
How To Use:
- Just download the software from the below link.
- After installing the software, Go to "My Computer".
- You will find a new drive named "Gmail Drive". Just open it.
- You will be asked to Enter your e-mail ID and Password. Enter them and press OK.
- Then a new window opens. Use this place to store your files and folders to your Gmail Account.
- Whenever you paste a file into this drive, It will be uploaded to your gmail account. And whenever you copy a file from the drive to your PC it will be downloaded to your system.
- Whenever you upload a file using this tool, You will receive a e-mail with your file in it as an attachment. Until and Unless this email is present on your inbox, you will find those files on that Drive on your "My Computer".
Alternative Link: Click Here!
Supports: Windows (All)
License: Freeware [?]
Don't Miss Other Freewares Click Here!
Please Leave a comment if you found problems with the download link :)