Using this software You can set custom keyboard shortcut or setup a shortcut on your desktop, through which you can turn off your monitor or make the screensaver to appear.
This utility supports multiple monitors and is very flexible. It even allows you to use a command line
interface if you want to incorporate the utility into your own scripts.
Don't Miss: Other Freewares Click Here!
How to use:
- On opening the software your will see a screen as in the above screenshot.
- In that screen set the time limit after which you would like your monitor to get turned off.
- Then click the Setup Hotkey button in the Turn off monitor: section.
- Then click the Enable hotkey to turn off monitor(s).
- And set the keyboard shortcut you would like to use, Upon pressing which you would like the timer to turn off your monitor to get turned on.
- Click the Set button.
- Now minimize the program to send it to system tray.
- Then check what you have done by pressing the shortcut you set to it on Step5. A timer as you see in the below screenshot will popup and begins the countdoun you set on Step2.
Your monitor can be turned back on by shaking your mouse.
That's it! :)
Supports: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7
License: Freeware [?]
Please Leave a Comment if you find problems with the download link! :)